Avocado facial masks are excellent for your skin. They’re so good, in fact, that they play a special role in making your skin look younger. Avocado facial mask works wonders on your skin and provides numerous benefits. The benefits of avocados, whether eaten or applied directly to the skin, cannot be overstated.
Avocados contain skin-tightening ingredients such as thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and folate which helps to tighten your skin and reduce double chin.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to making avocado facial masks:
- Egg whites
optional ingredient: lemon. The zest of the lemon prevents the avocado from getting dark.
- Separate the two egg whites from the yolks.
- In a mixing bowl, mash 1/2 avocados with a fork.
- Pour the egg whites into the mashed avocado.
- Mix the ingredients until the egg whites are completely combined with the mashed avocados.
Scoop some of the mask from the bowl with your fingers and apply to your face, beginning at your chin.
Rub the avocado mixture into your skin in small circular motions.
Work your way up to your forehead.
Cover your entire face with the mask and leave it on for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, remove the mask with warm water and a washcloth.
Then, rinse your face with cold water to close your pores. And then pat your skin dry with a facial towel.
- It’s safe to go under your eyes.
- Do this twice a week for the best result.
- Use up the mixture within 3-4 days.
Benefits of Avocado Facial Mask to the skin
- Boosts collagen production and aids in skin firming and tightening while reducing visible signs of aging.
- It contains skin-beneficial antioxidants that leave your skin soft and radiant.
- Lifts the skin while reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- It contains fatty acids, which help to keep your skin moisturized.
- Tones your skin and aids in the reduction of large pores.
- Increase the vitamin C content of the ingredient with lemon zest to help remove wrinkles and brighten your skin.