Waist training is the process of reducing your natural waist size and accentuating your curves with the aid of a tight laced Corset.
These garments are responsible for giving a woman an exaggerated hourglass figure, which is a tiny waist and curves over the hips.
As you cinch at the waist continuously, after a period of time, your body will shift and you will achieve a slimmer waistline.
This shift has a semi-permanent effect due to constant compression of the abdominal area. The more often you wear your waist trainer, the faster the results.
Anybody can waist train. Anybody can train their waist to be shaped like an hourglass.
But before you start waist training please talk to your doctor to find out if there’s any reason why you shouldn’t.
Waist training works. There already exists countless before and after pictures which have become live testimonies for women everywhere; waist training is the way to beautiful curves.
Once you are sure that waist training is for you then the next step is to buy your waist training corset. Because we want you to actually get results from your waist training effort, we advise that you pick out the right kind of waist trainer.
Please note that not all Corsets are for waist training. Some corsets are simply fashion corsets and will not train your waist at all!
See the difference between our AEC corset and a fashion corset below.
A lot of people ask about people losing a great deal of weight while waist training, but are unclear exactly how waist training affects weight loss.
Things to note:
- Your Waist trainer gives you an instantly smaller waist. However, the long term results are dependent on your level of commitment to wearing the trainer daily.
- Should you feel uncomfortable or feel like your breathing is restricted or you cannot engage in your normal activities while the trainer is on then remove it immediately. This is a clear indication that the waist trainer is either too tight or not fitted properly.
- The biggest rule of waist training….BUY QUALITY WAIST TRAINERS! This will be true if you plan on continuing waist training after seasoning your corset. Even if you are tempted to purchase a cheaper trainer, remember how important it is for this shaper to be perfect for training. Anything less and it could mean frustration, disappointment and poor results.
- No one loses weight and reshapes their body overnight. Be patient and take it one day at a time! If you dive in and you improperly wear your waist trainer, you will do more damage than good. Always follow the right path with waist trainers to avoid harmful outcomes.
- Do a self-check regularly to make sure you are wearing the waist trainer correctly, and you are staying within a healthy balance. As with any new exercise or weight loss program, you should assess your goals often for an optimal outcome.
Looking for a Latex Cincher? We’ve got you covered.