What is an Anklet?
An anklet is a piece of jewelry that you wear around your ankle. It could be in chain form (silver, gold or white gold) or in beads form (mostly tiny beads).
In India for instance, it is very common to wear silver or gold anklets, and it’s often worn on both ankles.
The word anklet is formed after the style of bracelet, from ankles.
Anklets have gradually made a return into our fashion world.
It’s not uncommon to now see ladies use anklets to adorn their feet. Thus increasing their sex appeal. But there appears to be several other reasons for wearing anklets apart from the appeal and depending on which type you choose to wear.
According to abhooshan.com, here are some reasons not commonly known, why some women wearing anklets.
- It is believed that silver anklets can relive you from leg pains including tingling, numbness or weakness of the leg and provide you with a lot of positive energy.
- It is also believed that silver anklets regulate the blood circulation and can help in curing the swollen heels naturally in women.
- It is believed that silver anklets helps you remain energetic.
- In India, wearing them denotes the marital status of a woman.
- They are believed to help boost the immunity of the body.
- They are believed to help bring positivity into the homes where they are worn.
- Some believe that wearing them can help cure gynecological disorders, infertility, and hormonal imbalance and obstetric problems.
Most importantly anklets help adorn a woman’s feet and are now seen as part of a woman’s fashion ensemble!
So if you are thinking of adorning your feet with one of these, then I’d say “Go for it”!