The new #7105 Frontal Abdominal Board is a post-surgery compression board which is used after cosmetic surgery procedures such as tummy tucks and liposuction.
This abdominal board adds compression to your abdominal area.
The purpose of this action is to flatten the abdominal skin, thus reducing the chances of scar tissue formation.
- The #7105 Frontal Abdominal Board helps to deflate the surgery area.
- And allows the skin to adhere to the muscle and mold to the body after a surgical procedure.
- It is perfect for use with any waist trainer or faja of your choice, after a delivery/childbirth.
- And also after surgery or aesthetic treatment.
- It is also good just for daily use as it gives shape to your abdomen.
- The board also helps to improve your surgery results and prevents uncomfortable folds and wrinkles after a surgical procedure.
- Our Ann Chery abdominal board will also help to keep it your tummy FLAT.
- It is essential after surgery because it also helps to maintain the necessary compression even when you find yourself deflating or thinning.
- The internal rigid material of the board is protected.
- And it is covered with cotton and lycra which provides you with greater comfort and freshness.
- The external material of the Ann Chery abdominal board is soft, fresh, and very comfortable.
- You can feel the softness of the abdominal board while compressing your abdomen.
- You can combine the table with a sash and help reduce inflammation of the abdomen and prevent sagging.
- The board contributes to the recovery process in aesthetic processes, specifically in the abdomen area.