Mary kay Indulge® Soothing Eye Gel contains botanical extracts reported to tone, firm, and reduce the appearance of puffiness around the sensitive eye area.
- Revives a tired-looking appearance with this cooling, soothing gel.
- Mary kay Indulge® Soothing Eye Gel is suitable for the sensitive skin around the delicate eye area.
- If your eyes tend to get puffy or tired, you’ll love the cool, soothing, and refreshing results as it moisturizes.
- It calms, cools, and refreshes a tired-looking appearance.
- Increases skin moisturization.
- Can be used as a leave-on gel.
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Dermatologist-tested; fragrance-free.
How It Works
The botanical extracts included in this product are reported to tone, firm, and reduce the appearance of puffiness in the eye area.
Apply sparingly to brow bone and undereye area.
- Green Tea Extract is a soothing agent known for its calming properties.
- It’s also an antioxidant that is included in products to help protect skin from the effects of free radicals generated by the environment.
- Cucumber Extract is a soothing agent known for its calming properties.
- Dog Rose Fruit Extract is a conditioner that improves the appearance of skin and helps it look softer and smoother.