Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color Cheek Blush has a earthy matte tone which give cheeks a soft whisper of color.
The mineral-based formula of Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application and excellent coverage.
Plus, Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color Cheek Blush is so versatile that, no matter what your skin tone, you can start with a natural glow and then build fade-resistant color as you like it.
- Its stay-true color defines the cheekbones.
- And it contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect against wrinkle-causing free-radicals.
- It applies smoothly, easily and evenly.
- The steel pan fits perfectly into the Mary Kay® Compact.
- Also it won’t settle into fine lines and wrinkles.
- And it also has a silky, weightless texture.
- It is clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- And also dermatologist-tested and suitable for sensitive skin.
- It is non-comedogenic (will not clog pores).
- And also oil-free.
- Firstly, swipe Cheek Color Brush evenly across cheek color, tapping off excess.
- Then begin applying color at the apple of the cheekbone.
- Feather the color slightly upward and along the cheekbone, stopping at the top of the cheekbone, just below the temple.
- Color should not begin before the pupil or extend below the nose.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate) functions as a conditioner that helps improve the appearance of skin (e.g., skin looks softer, smoother, etc.) or hair.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) functions as an antioxidant.
How It Works
Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color contains high-quality minerals that are combined with other beneficial ingredients to get the right texture. Thanks to the combination of these minerals, the texture blends evenly with a silky touch, providing a smooth and lightweight feel with a natural and luminous finish.